- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 teaspoon powdered camu camu
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Add the freshly squeezed orange juice and pineapple chunks to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the powdered camu camu, grated ginger, turmeric, and black pepper to the blender and blend until well combined.
- Pour the juice into a glass and serve immediately over ice.
This refreshing summer juice is packed with vitamin C and antioxidants from the Camu Camu powder and orange juice, and the ginger and turmeric add a spicy kick to the sweet pineapple flavor. The black pepper helps to enhance the absorption of the turmeric's anti-inflammatory compounds.
Enjoy this juice as a healthy and refreshing way to beat the summer heat.