- 1 cup pitted Medjool dates
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 2 tablespoons bee pollen
- Pinch of sea salt
- In a food processor, blend the pitted Medjool dates and raw walnuts until they form a sticky mixture.
- Add in the raw cacao powder, raw honey, and sea salt, and continue blending until well combined.
- Sprinkle in the bee pollen and pulse a few times to combine.
- Line an 8x8 inch baking dish with parchment paper and press the brownie mixture into the dish.
- Sprinkle additional bee pollen on top for decoration.
- Place the brownies in the refrigerator for at least an hour to set.
- Cut into squares and serve.
These raw cacao brownies are a delicious and healthy dessert option, packed with antioxidants from the raw cacao and the additional benefits of bee pollen. The natural sweetness of the Medjool dates and raw honey make these brownies a guilt-free treat.
Enjoy Fellow Foragers!