- 2 cups of cashews, soaked overnight
- 1 can of full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup or agave nectar
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons of camu camu powder (substitute with Acai or Maqui Berry powder to change it up)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- Drain the soaked cashews and add them to a blender or food processor. Add the coconut milk, almond milk, maple syrup or agave nectar, coconut oil, camu camu powder, vanilla extract, and salt. Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a large bowl and place it in the freezer for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, remove the bowl from the freezer and use a hand mixer or whisk to beat the mixture until it becomes light and fluffy.
- Return the bowl to the freezer and freeze for another 2-3 hours, or until the ice cream has set.
- Scoop the ice cream into bowls or cones and serve with fresh berries, crushed nuts or other toppings of your choice.
Sit back, put your feet up and enjoy our delicious and healthy vegan tangy Camu Camu dream!
Your body will thank you for it x